This feature is supported out of the box starting OpenNebula 4.14, You simply need add the :IP column to the :default: group in /etc/one/cli/onevm.yaml file
Follow the below simple guide to display VM IP address using ‘onevm list‘ command – similar to SunStone.
- Open the /usr/lib/one/ruby/cli/one_helper/onevm_helper.rb and look for line 142 or section start with “def format_pool“.
- Add the following lines after column “Name”.
column :IP, "IP address of the Virtual Machine", :size=>15 do |d| d["TEMPLATE"]["NIC"]["IP"] end
- Add the new column “IP” as default column at line 215.
default :ID, :USER, :GROUP, :NAME, :IP, :STAT, :UCPU, :UMEM, :HOST, :TIME
- Open /etc/one/cli/onevm.yaml and the following lines after column “Name”.
:IP: :desc: IP address of the Virtual Machine :size: 15 :left: true
- Add the new column “IP” as default column in /etc/one/cli/onevm.yaml file.
:default: - :ID - :USER - :GROUP - :NAME - :IP - :STAT - :UCPU - :UMEM - :HOST - :TIME
NOTE: The changes will not work if there is VM(s) with 2 IP addresses. Hope the developer able to assist on this.