Android 6.0 Marshmallow doesn’t show battery percentage on the home screen, but you can see the battery percentage when you scroll down the status bar or when the phone is on charging.
There is a tweak that will show battery percentage inside the battery icon on the top bar of your Android Marshmallow smartphone.Read More
This feature is supported out of the box starting OpenNebula 4.14, You simply need add the :IP column to the :default: group in /etc/one/cli/onevm.yaml file
Follow the below simple guide to display VM IP address using ‘onevm list‘ command – similar to SunStone.
- Open the /usr/lib/one/ruby/cli/one_helper/onevm_helper.rb and look for line 142 or section start with “def format_pool“.
- Add the following lines after column “Name”.
column :IP, "IP address of the Virtual Machine", :size=>15 do |d|
- Add the new column “IP” as default column at line 215.
default :ID, :USER, :GROUP, :NAME, :IP, :STAT, :UCPU, :UMEM, :HOST, :TIME
This guide is to provide users with step by step guide to install OpenNebula 4.12 using Ubuntu 14.04 as the operating system, KVM as the hypervisor and Ceph as Datastore.
- OpenNebula Frontend installation is completed with Ceph Datastore. Refer here for more details.
- Ceph Monitors (ceph-mon) is accessible from OpenNebula Node. Firewall TCP Ports 6789 – 6999 are opened.
- Able to resolve Ceph Monitors’s hostname (eg: mon01, mon02, mon03) in OpenNebula Node. If required, you may put the entries in /etc/hosts file.
The quick guide provide users with step by step guide to configure OpenNebula Frontend with Ceph storage for its datastore.
- OpenNebula Frontend is installed as per installation guide in OpenNebula Documentation
- Ceph Monitors (ceph-mon) is accessible from OpenNebula Frontend. Firewall TCP Ports 6789 – 6999 are opened.
- ceph.conf and ceph client key (eg ceph.client.oneadmin.key) is available – should be provided by your Storage/Ceph Administrator.
- Able to resolve Ceph Monitors’s hostname (eg: mon01, mon02, mon03) in OpenNebula Frontend. If required, you may put the entries in /etc/hosts file.
- A new Ceph pool (eg: opennebula-pool) is created Ceph.
The following SQL will extract the data that shows the last pulled value for all performance monitors. This will help us to identify which monitor does not getting proper / correct data from device.
mysql -u root -P 13306 OpManagerDB
SELECT agent,name,val FROM polleddata LEFT OUTER JOIN statsdata_daily ON id=pollid WHERE nameNOT LIKE 'if%' AND (val IS NULL OR val='0')
GROUP BY agent,name,val order by agent,name;
If want to redirect the output to a csv file, put the following command at the end of the SQL statement.
INTO OUTFILE 'C:\\filename.csv'
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
ENCLOSED BY '"'
LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'
Note: Exclude the “ENCLOSED BY” if its not required.